Sunday, April 11, 2010

Silicon Valley Moms Twitter Party

i am really excited because today I am attending the Silicon Valley Mom's Brand/Blogger Mixer today at the Hard Rock Hotel in Chicago. I am going to get a chance to meet some of my fellow writers over at Chicago Mom's Blog and other important people related to the Silicon Valley Moms Group, as well as a bunch of amazing brands.

But don't think that I get to have all the fun, because along with the event, the SV Moms Group is having a Twitter party tonight from 5p-7-EDT, too! They will be giving away TONS of prizes from the SV Moms sponsors, including a stay at the Chicago Hard Rock Hotel, IGO Power Smart Wall, spa goft baskets from 1-800 Baskets, and more! Be sure to use the hashtag #svmomschevy in order to be eligible. Winners will be selected at random.

And hey, why not subscribe to the SV Moms Group Newsletter? Where you'll find the best of the best posts on the 14 Silicon Valley Moms Sites. Never know, you might see one of my posts there someday.

Have fun tonight at the Twitter party. I'll be home late tonight, to tell you all about MY night too!

p.s. I am supposed to leave in less than an hour (I have some other stops in the city before heading to the Hard Rock), and I still have no idea what I am wearing! yikes!

No comments: