Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Member's Mark 4X Probiotics ~ 2 Weeks Later

Well, it's been just over 2 weeks since I started taking the Member's Mark 4X Probiotics and I wanted to give you all an update!


Honestly, I feel pretty great. My tummy hasn't been giving me as much troubles as it has off/on in the past, and I feel good knowing that I am taking something that is good for me and helps fight off those bad bacteria's that are floating around. For example, both of my kids are sick with colds, and have been for about a week now. And generally, I will ALWAYS gets sick when they do. But not this time! I of course cannot be fully guaranteed that it has anything to do with taking the Probiotics, but it seems pretty likely if I do say so myself.

I usually have some tummy troubles when I eat ice cream, but when I "tested" out eating it yesterday, I was pleasantly surprised that I felt perfectly fine the rest of the day!

It is such a simple way to help keep your body in tip-top shape, just one little pill a day. And with the Member's Mark 4X Probiotics being available at Sam's Club, you know you will get a HUGE supply, for a decent price! And since I am horrible at remembering to take my daily pills, the package of this product makes it simple, with weekly doses portioned out and labeled Monday-Sunday, it's like the KNEW how horrible of a memory I have!

I'd like to thank Collective Bias for giving me the opportunity to try out the product, I am extremely happy with the results!

Full Disclosure: This post has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. Regardless of compensation or products provided, you can always rest assured that you are getting a complete and honest review of the product. If you have any questions, please send me an email.





1 comment:

Jen @ BigBinder said...

Very interesting that probiotics can help you fend off colds!!