Saturday, October 29, 2011

Family Dollar for Halloween

I'm not really big on Halloween. The scary and spooky stuff does nothing for me. And having two little one's that I would like to keep from getting easily scared, I generally avoid the ghouls and goblins on this holiday. So when I do need to purchase a costume or two, and a few decorations to spruce up the house for the few weeks prior to October 31, I certainly do not want to spend a whole lot of money. That's where Family Dollar comes in to play.


I know that by visiting my local Family Dollar store, I will be able to find costumes, decorations, home goods, and candy, to get the kids and house in the spirit of the holiday and season. I was able to pick up some garland and other decorations, all buy one get one 1/2 off, which was a pleasant surprise when the kids and I got there. And of course, we picked up some candy for the trick-or-treaters! Added bonus, here is a coupon for you, for $1 off Halloween Bagged Candy. Print it out and take it along with you this weekend while you are out picking up last minute tricks and treats for Monday!


Family Dollar always has some sort of great sale (and ALWAYS great prices!) at just about every time of the year, so be sure to check them out! I'll be visiting them POST-Halloween, looking for fall and even Christmas decorations!

full disclosure: I was provided with a gift card for Family Dollar to shop for Halloween goodies in exchange for this post. All opinions and posts are 100% my own, regardless of compensation or products provided.

No comments: