Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"Give it Back!" / "Share the Love!"

We all want to "Do good" right? We want to donate to charities that fit in with our beliefs, be it money, products, or time. Well, I feel those same things and have decided to create a spotlight on my blog called "Give It Back!" (or maybe "Share the Love!", I haven't decided yet), where I feature charities, non-profits, or events that mean something to me or I believe should mean something to you! I am going to attempt to pick a new group or topic to feature on a weekly basis, but I am only human and I am a mother 2 two small kiddos' and life often gets in the way of me being able to keep a steady stream of posts on this blog. But I will do my very best. So I hope you check back often, feel free to grab the button, I'd love to share the love. And of course, if there is something you'd like to see shared here, send me an email and I'll check it out!


No comments: