Sunday, November 23, 2008

Uncommonly Cute ~ Review

With my second baby on the way, I believe I can call myself a professional mom, or at least a more prepared one. Now, I’m not saying I know it all, but I have been mommy-ing for about 20 months now, and with my second child on the way, I think I am far more prepared for this one’s arrival than I ever was for my son’s. That being said, I know what I like and what I don’t like. And I am not about to allow my new and only daughter to be anything “typical”. I am a fan of unique and funky products for cool kids, and that is exactly what can be found with Uncommonly Cute.

This company is more than your ordinary kids clothes boutique. They specialize in tee’s with slogan’s like “I’m Kind of a Big Deal” and “Miso Cute” just to name a few. And with the option to get these amusing lines and graphics on onesies, short-sleeved tee’s, or long-sleeved tee’s, you’ll be able to deck out your kid, no matter what the weather or climate you live in. And don’t you think they forgot about comfort, because all of these little pieces of work are made on 100% combed cotton and are super-y soft.

But you see, I have had the most fun playing with the Build-a-Bootie portion of the site! Here you can create your very own pair of soft-soled shoes or furry booties with your child’s name and even a cute little graphic. The concept of being able to design your own shoes, and see it during the entire process makes this a very valuable asset to the site.

With the fun and funkiness of Uncommonly Cute, I’m sure you’ll be able to find something for all the little kids on your Christmas lists this year!

post signature

No comments: