Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mighty To Save

Easter Sunday was a pretty great day at church. It was the first Easter that I was actually at church because I wanted to be there. It was a pretty good service (what I got to see/hear of it, I had to take care of Jonah because I didn't want to put him in the nursery due to his recent flu/bronchiolitis sickness earlier that week). We sang a song called "Mighty To Save" by Hillsong. Yeah, we've sang this song before, and I never really thought much about it. But as I sang this song, and read these words and it gave me goosebumps. This song is what Easter Sunday was all about, and when I sang the words "He rose and conquered the grave" it really touched me. I love how each and every thing that I experience continues to move me closer and closer to God. Listen/Watch this song, I hope you like it.



post signature

3 comments:

Carrington said...

OH, I Love that song! Wish we could have been there to Worship with you!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Thank you so much for sharing this here, Jen! I needed it today!

Steph

Anonymous said...

one of my churchy favs!!!