Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Mosaic

"For the Grandparents"


I am the only one who has the toughest time shopping for my kids grandparents? It's like they have EVERYTHING already! Lucky enough I have some ridiculously cute kids so giving the Grandparents a custom made Mosaic photo book with pics of the kids is always a winner. 


Now available in Android, along with iPhone you can easily and quickly create a cute photo book with pics straight from your phone in less than 5-10 minutes. You can arrange the photos in the order you prefer and for the cover it automatically pops your projects photos into the variety of slots available. I'll be honest, I had to refresh it numerous times to get the photos to line up, but once they did it looked perfect.

To ensure Christmas Delivery, make sure you create and submit your order by 12/19 by 6:30pm EST. It even comes all packed up in a pretty box all ready to be wrapped and given away (or treat yourself and keep it!)

And if you'd like to gift the gift of a Mosaic photo book to a loved one, gift cards (only supported on iOS at this time) are available as well.

Visit the app store on iOS or google play on Android. The app is free and photo books only cost $20 plus shipping ($5 to most places). 

Visit Mosaic on the web and facebook for more information.

full disclosure: I was compensated a complimentary photo book in exchange for 
sharing this info with  my readers. All words and thoughts are my very own.

No comments: