Monday, October 21, 2013

Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment



Being a blogger, I get the opportunity to try out new products and sometimes even attend some pretty cool events. Last month I was invited to the Launch Party for Dr. Smith’s Diaper Rash Ointment, a product that is trusted to treat and heal even the most severe diaper rashes. Now, I don’t have kids in diapers, but I do have kids, and as with many mom’s, I have found alternative uses for many products that are in my drawers and cabinets. I have been known to put diaper rash ointment on chapped cheeks after a day out in the wind or on blistered toes from uncomfortable shoes. But since it IS a diaper rash ointment, I passed the product on to a friend of mine who has a baby in diapers, so I could report on the use it is obviously intended for, and this is what she had to say,

I absolutely love this ointment. My daughter has had several extremely bad diaper rashes due to being Lactose Intolerant. I have tried many well known ointments with the same result, me calling the pediatrician to get a prescription cream because her rash wouldn't clear up. When I was given Dr. Smith’s Diaper Rash Ointment to try I thought, "Why not? Just another cream to add with the others." Oh how I was wrong! I highly recommend to every mother out there looking for a cream that actually works! It has a silky and creamy consistency, and goes on nicely. I have found that it doesn't immediately wipe off when I put her diaper on, but also isn't caked on  her bottom either. The last diaper rash my baby had was a bad one, but Dr. Smith’s helped clear it up within just a few days. I have since, been using it daily, and will continue to use it. Dr. Smith’s Diaper Rash Ointment by far exceeded my expectations!”

~Christina, mom to 14 month old Gia


Dr Forrest Smith was a well-known and loved pediatrician in 1963 who was unhappy with the products on the market that didn’t seem to treat diaper rashes quickly and efficiently. He set out to create a product with premium blends of ingredients to help mom’s and babies get quick relief of diaper rashes. The company has continued to be family-run to this day.

Dr Smith’s Diaper Rash Ointment is zinc-based, it goes on like a cream, protects like an ointment, is easy to apply and has no unpleasant odor. It is gentle on sensitive skin and easy to wash off and often heals diaper rashes OVER NIGHT! I don’t know about you, but I really wish I had known about Dr Smith’s when my babies were in diapers, because this sounds like the miracle I was always looking for a few years ago, but never found.

The launch party was so much fun! Bill and Giuliana Rancic hosted the event at their chicago restaurant, RPM. We got a chance to try some of the amazing food, learn about the brand and the product, chat with executives of the company, fellow media members, and of course, hang out with Bill and Giuliana!

You can check out Dr Smith’s on their webpage, facebook, and twitter. Dr Smith’s can be found in Walgreens stores across the country. Dr Smith’s is a product of Mission Pharmacal.

*I was compensated for my time, attendance, and coverage of the event and product mentioned 
in this post. As always, all words, thoughts, and beliefs are my very own*

No comments: