Friday, March 16, 2012

My TV Time

I admit it. I LOVE my TV Time. What I have learned since being a mother is that the ONLY time I can truly enjoy watching a TV show, my kids must be sleeping or out of the house. There is no way that I can completely watch one of my favorite shows with a 3 year old and a 5 year old around. But that's okay! Because I have found that my most favorite "Me Time" is my "TV Time".....which is after the whole house is asleep. I sneak to the living room, make myself a snack and some decaf coffee (well, let's be honest, sometimes I replace that cup of coffee with a glass of wine!), and catch up on my shows. Some of my "CAN'T MISS" shows are The Bachelor, New Girl, Glee, Project Runway, and Dancing with the Stars.

But seriously, let's talk about The Bachelor!

Now, I don't measure "true love" by what I see on The Bachelor, and honestly, I can't believe people actually still subject themselves to being a part of a show like that. But it's like a train wreck, I simply cannot look away. I get emotionally invest in it, I root for my favorite girl, get mad at The Bachelor, and hate the girl everyone else hates. But really....

BEN! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?????

Anyhow, so conveniently replacing The Bachelor time slot is Dancing with the Stars. And c'mon, it's kinda like The Bachelor. I don't watch it thinking any of these "Stars" (and I use the term loosely) are going to be amazing and "wow me" and become an awesome dancer. Say it with me ladies.....

"We watch it for the MALE PROFESSIONAL DANCERS"

If you watch it, then you know EXACTLY what I mean.

What are some of your shows that you love to watch?

*This post was sponsored and compensated by XFINITY by Comcast.

No comments: