Monday, May 10, 2010

magical timing....

Time is limited lately.

Time to blog. Time for family. Time for friends. Time to clean. Time to organize (thoughts and the house). Time to think.

Time for the kids.

Especially time for the kids.

The economy has not been our friend lately. Neither has stupid mortgage companies or student loan companies. Neither has children's clothing retailers (kids just won't stop growing.....;-)).

I've been working more and more. Todd's been working more and more.

More and more and more.....

More and more time away from the things that really matter.

A long awaited and overdue vacation is soon. And if I can get over the anxiety of it (flying, sleeping, napping, eating, overstimulating, napping, sleeping, flying.....), it will be ever so magical and amazing and wonderful. Many pictures will be taken. Many memories will be made.

Many snuggles and cuddles and giggles.

I. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

Yes, magical. Very magical.

1 comment:

fancygrlnancy said...

I just wanted to let you know I finally blogged about my first toddle win and wanted to thank you again!
http://arizonamama-fancygrlnancy.blogspot.com/2010/05/our-first-toddle.html