Thursday, February 19, 2009

On Her Way (part 1)....

38 weeks and 1 day pregnant.
2 cm dialated.
Dr has been called. His recommendation, try to sleep. If this is really it, you won't be able to sleep, therefore, go to hospital

************************************************************************************

I sit here, at 10:45 pm, contemplating if I am having real contractions or not. They are painful, and linger on with a soreness I don't remember from having Jonah. They are very short lived, and I even get these short, stabbing pains near my hips. All of these feelings going on below my belly. I am hot and slightly discombobulated. I am running crazy, making sure anything and everything i can think of is done. Yet the energy to do so is running low and is slowing down. At least slong ME down. I can't help but think about how much life is going to change, and so quickly, and so drastically. And how much I thought I was really ready for this, I am far from. Was I ever really ready? No. Was I ever really ready for Jonah? No. But it worked and took a lot of work. It was tough and stressful and confusing and hard, but I made it this far. And by adding Lily to the mix, I can only move forward. WE will move forward and it will work, in it's own sweer time. I can't wait to see her and touch her and smell her and love on her. But at the same time I am petrified and ever so worried.

More later...needing to go lay down.

KEEP AN EYE FOR ME ON TWITTER, WHERE MOST UP TO DATE INFO CAN BE FOUND:

I AM @mommyinstincts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, it so sounds like you're ready to have that baby. I swear by this. Go get a spa pedicure - the kind that comes with a foot massage and the baby will be born 2 days later. I know 6 women this has worked for. Seriously - and it's the last treat you can give yourself before being even more exhausted!

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

I'm dying for an update!!!!!!!!