Saturday, December 27, 2008

I Will Need You...

The year is coming to an end, and it's about time to wrap up the year, in my year-in-review. But I will save that for another post. It's sure to be a good one.

Christmas Time! It seemed like it was here and gone in a flash. And all the stress and overwhelmingness that it held seems trivial now that it's all over. I worried about tons of things that weren't worth fretting about, like making sure Jonah got just the right gifts, and stressing over family issues and getting frustrated at the little things. Now, looking back in the past few days, I wish I worked less, stressed less, and absorbed the little moments more. As I sit and think in those precious quiet moments of my day, I begin to realize that in a few short months I will be the mother of two amazing children, one rambunctious, compassionate, and cuddly toddler boy and a fresh-faced, sweet, and precious little baby newborn girl. My life will drastically change, and I know I will complain, and cry, and feel defeated. But that's where you all come in, my trusty readers...my friends, my acquantances, even you strangers. I will be coming to you from my blog, from twitter, and from every other format possible, begging for your help and guidance.

This is your warning, so be prepared.

And from the bottom of my heart, thank you...for all that you do for me.

No comments: