Saturday, February 9, 2008

the red, white, and blue.

In college I was a political science major. I had a passion for politics and government and legislation and all that jazz. I was even in the Young Republicans group at Purdue Cal...i know, i know...can you believe it?!?! I was even a HUGE George W Bush fan. I had books and pictures and bumper stickers to support him. I was really into it! Well, since college I have moved on to bigger and better (and more interesting) things. But it seems as though this year, and this particular presidential race is getting a lot of attention! What's even more funny, is when I was young, and people asked me what I was going to be when I grew up, my answer was "The first woman president!". Now, I don't think Hillary will be beating me this time, but I am pretty sure sometime in my lifetime there will be a woman president, it just won't be this year.

Anyhow...

I found a really amazing quiz that matches your beliefs with the presidential candidate that you match up with. I am pretty happy that my results matched me up with who i am planning on voting for...and i don't know a whole lot about who stands for what specifically, but i knew who i really liked. i'm happy with my results and i hope you are too. Just follow the link below:




post signature

3 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I just took it and am pleasantly surprised it chose Ron Paul! If only!

Steph

Unknown said...

Interesting...mine picked Huckabee (with McCain second). No surprise I disagree with the Dems on almost everything but energy/environment/Iraq.

Unknown said...

Oops, didn't mean to include Iraq in that. ;)