Friday, February 8, 2008

Discover

In the morning, Todd and I will be attending a Discover Seminar (luckily some of our good friends Wade and Carrington will be there too!). This Seminar is the THIRD part in the Connect.Become.Discover Program. We will be discovering and discussing our spiritual gifts. I am pretty excited! I think this is going to put me one step closer to God, and that is what it is all about, right?

Hopefully, this seminar will put me in a place where I am better equipped to help others and serve God. I am hoping to put myself to good use at our church and I think this is a very inspirational and significant way to go about doing so.

I will keep you all posted on how it goes!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Also, I hope you all noticed the cute little button on my sidebar called "Motivation for Mom's". Yeah, go ahead, take a look over there. I'm pretty much in love with it. It always has some great inspirational mama related sayings. One's that can hit close enough to home to make me read it over and over and over throughout the day. So check it out, add it to your blog, and spread the word...and the love!

post signature

No comments: