Thursday, November 15, 2007

Make It Work!

NaBloPoMo: Day 15 of 30 (half way there!!)

So, Project Runway started yesterday, and I must say I am pleasantly surprised at how great some of the outfits looked starting the very first day! In past seasons (that I either watched live or in syndication) I remember the designers getting making not such great stuff...then getting better as the season progressed. Here are a few of my faves from this season, Season 4 (note that I am entitled to change my mind at any time, and the odds are...probably will!):


1. Chris March. 44. Freelance Costume Designer. Seems like he is going to be a lot of fun to watch and have a great sense of humor. His design:


2. Christian. 21. Baltimore School for the Arts and The American Intercontinental University, London. His design:


3. Jack. 38. Seattle, Washington. And the closest thing to Eye-Candy you'll get this season (now last season, I had an insane crush on the winner, Jeffery.) His design:



4. Ricky. 35. Escondido, California. His design:



Are you obsessed with Project Runway too? Who's your favorite? Who do you think will win?

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Chris & Jack had my favorite designs... can't wait until next week!

Steph