Friday, November 16, 2007

**God says to us, "When you come to me, come to me with all your junk, with all your problems, come to me all screwed up, all messed up. Let me take care of it."

Found: Nooma DVD ~ 001-Rain

All people, every single person who walks this planet, needs to see this video. It will compel you and make you feel His presence within you. It will touch your heart and fill your head. There is nothing like this video. Words cannot describe how it makes me feel.

COMPLETE Nooma "Rain" Video....worth the 10 minutes of your time!

Things seem to come to me, at the most important and amazing times. Not just things, but people as well. You know who you are. I love you. You are absolutely the most phenomenal people I have ever met.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet post. Thanks for sharing this wonderful video.

Anonymous said...

I love the nooma videos! They are wonderful!