Friday, November 30, 2007

The End of NaBloPoMo

YAY!

Today is the last day of my stress-filled blogging! I mean really, I did bring it upon myself, and I think I did pretty good for the first 1/2 - 3/4 of the month. But this last week, particularly with Jonah being sick, I have had limited amounts of time to spend on the computer. Not to mention my computer NEEDS more memory in order to getting moving a little faster, but I really can't afford to buy and have installed some more memory, so I will have to deal and it will have to wait.

But NaBloPoMo has been fun. Since some of my friends were involved in it too, I was able to be guaranteed blogs to read, and I also met a slew of new people in the process. And I even look back on the past month, and seen how much I have changed and evolved. Many milestones have been met this month. I picked up on a new hobby, knitting. I have begun to expand my relationship with God. I have become better and better friends with those that are extremely important to me. I have become a more active Contributor to Mama Speaks. I have watched my baby boy grow yet another month older. I have said good-bye to the warmer weather, and have tried to accept the coldness of winter. I cut my hair shorter. I have tried to become a better mother. (Hope I didn't leave anything out.)

So here's to December and much more meaningful and interesting posts....I will try to keep up with my daily posting, except this month, there is no contest I am trying win. Let's just hope I am a lucky enough blogger to win something out of the NaBloPoMo craziness.

3 comments:

jenna said...

I hear you on NaBloPoMo. A great idea, but I'm so thankful today's the last day!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

You've had a very fulfilled and wonderful Bloggy Month! I am so glad to have gotten closer to you, too, this past month and know there's only better days ahead!

Steph

Unknown said...

It seems like longer than a month, no? I'm glad to be moving onto the last month of 2007. Its been a rough month, and a rough year. Here's to the future!