Monday, December 9, 2013

FREE 3-pk Dr Brown's Bottles with the purchase of Motorola Digital 3.5" Video Monitor MBP36

 One of the top things on my wish list as a new mom was a video monitor (sadly I never got one). I was kinda obsessed with making sure my baby was sleeping soundly and without any trouble and the up-down all night long was quite a pain. I'm really excited to share with you that Target is partnering up with Motorola to give you a sweet deal on the Motorola Digital 3.5"Video Baby Monitor ~ MBP36. With the purchase of the monitor you will also receive a free 3-pk of Dr. Brown's bottles as a free gift for you. This purchase will also qualify you to get free shipping. Order now so you won't miss out because this deal is over at the end of the month. Give it as a gift to the new parents on your list or keep it for yourself.
Keep an eye out because I will be providing a more detailed review of the Motorola Digital 3.5" Video Baby Monitor really soon!

Full Discolure: I was provided compensation in exchange for sharing this deal with you. 
All words and thoughts expressed in this post area solely my own.

No comments: