Thursday, November 15, 2012

~~~For the New Mom ~~~~ Exergen Temporal Artery Thermometer


If you have a special lady in your life who happens to be a new mom, you might be struggling right about now trying to figure out what to get her for Christmas. Sure you could buy her a candle or some bath salts (and she would surely appreciate it, I'm sure), but if you are looking for a more useful gift, consider the Exergen Temporal Artery Thermometer. I can tell you first hand that this is a product I would not want to live without!

I purchased one for myself when my oldest was just a baby. I couldn't fathom taking his temperature the "old-fashioned" way, so the Temporal Artery Thermometer was a life saver. I was skeptical at first, wondering if it was going to be accurate enough. Our first doctors appointment after I purchased it, I took it with to do a comparison. And sure enough, it was perfectly accurate, just like the medical grade ones (but much cheaper!). Within seconds you get a quick temperature reading, with very little contact. You can even do it while the child is sleeping!

New Mom's have enough to worry about, giving her a gift she can rely on to be accurate whenever she needs it, will be a gift she will be truly grateful for.

Product Provided

No comments: