Sunday, September 19, 2010

Where O Where?

Have you been wondering where I am?

Don't worry, so have I.

Life has been a bit insane lately. Lots and lots going on, which in general, isn't much different than usual, I know. But Jonah's new thing is fighting bedtime. And when I am busy, spending hours (yes...hours!) trying to get a 3 year old to go to bed, it leaves little to no time to blog. Or think. Or sleep myself.

Needless to say, I am exhausted.

I have so many blog posts already written in my head, just begging to get out! So manyproduct reviews and adventures and events and activities I want to tell you all about. I even have a to-do list right on my iMac desktop just gathering dust.

Now, look on the brightside! Because I have recently implemented a strict (and lengthy) bedtime routine that I truly hope will bring some peace to this entire household. It will be going into full swing tomorrow, so please, for the love of goodness, wish me luck.

Oh, and in case you are wondering, potty training is going exceptionally well!! I am so proud of him.  And now that I think of it, I wonder if these recent bout's of defiance have something to do with potty training?!? Because it all started shortly after we began potty training him. Has anyone else ever experienced a change in behavior at a time of transition like potty training or some other significant event in the child's life?  I'd love to hear your input. Or at least your condolences, and a promise that it will get better? It gets better.....right?

RIGHT?????

No comments: