Saturday, July 17, 2010

Everything......and more!

I have been blessed with the opportunity to work with some amazing brands and company's throughout the duration of my blogging career. I love what I do because it gives me a chance to see the inner workings of some of those companies, a chance to try out new or not-even-released products, and the best part of all is I get to share it with all of you. I know how valuable an honest and trustworthy review can be to the purchase of so many things these days; like cars and computers all the way to strollers and twin beds. The impact of a real life mom review is worth so much more than a tv commercial or a print ad for sure!

That's why I am excited to get a chance to unveil another really cool website to you, CSNstores.  They are a one-stop show for over 200 different stores.  I was just perusing around I found a number of things that are pretty cool.

Like this Discovery Kids Digital Camera for Jonah.
or what about this Blissfully Home duvet cover for me?

What sort of cool things do you see over on CSNstores.com that you think are cool?

Disclosure policy: All opinions and thoughts on this blog are soley my own. Regardless if I am compensated or not, you will always get a true and honest review. I am being compensated for blogging about CSNstores.com, but that in no way alters my post in any way shape or form.


1 comment:

Rachel Elizabeth said...

I love the bedspread. I'm not usually a fan of yellow but it just goes so well with the black and white.