Monday, June 14, 2010

Losing

I lost things....a lot. Like keys, credit cards, receipts, money, paperwork, my mind....

And luckily, I have never LOST my children. Phew.

But last night, I yet again, left my phone in the car when I got home from work.  I was in a rush and bolted in to see the fam since I has just been gone at work for over 10 hours.  Shortly after I got in, it was time for Lily to go to bed. And usually, in order to multi-task I do some work on my iPhone while putting her to sleep (I know, I know.....) but since Daddy and Jonah took my car to run to the store for me, I was gonna have to go without. I shuttered. I groaned. UGH....I'm gonna get bored.....

But then, as she snuggled in and drank her bottle and looked up at me and her sleepy, droopy eyes finally closed I got a chance to snuggle and kiss and whisper lots of lovelie's right in her ear.  I was able to rub her cheek with my now "free hand". It was pure bliss. And I loved it.

She has gone from THIS.....


to THIS....


in just 15 months!

And since I don't anticipate missing another second of this precious baby girl's life, I plan on "losing" my phone a bit more often!

No comments: