Thursday, August 14, 2008

Quick Update

I thought it was about tim to update you guys on how I have been feeling lately. The last few days have been wonderful. Some sort of switch flipped on Monday and within seconds it felt as though the depression was lifted right off of me. I began to immediately feel better physically, emotionally, and mentally. Honestly, I cannot explain it. Maybe it was all the prayers (from me and what seems everyone who loves me) that were being sent up, in hopes that I would feel better soon. OR maybe it was a surprise email from a friend I thought I had lost. Maybe it is the fear of going to "another" doctor to try and fix my mental state. Well, whatever it was, I am forever and ever grateful, til the end of time. I mean seriously, I even changed my buddy icon on AIM to a stork with a background of baby rattles. I suppose I am not feeling a small twinge of excitement, the first happy thoughts of being pregnant, with many more to come.

So thank you, to each and every one of you who sent me well wishes and prayers in hopes of feeling better. It worked. I could never repay you.


post signature

2 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh, I am so glad! It will keep getting better!

Steph

Lynette3boys said...

I am so happy to hear you are feeling better. You'll be in my thoughts!