Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Interview Me!

Steph over at Adventures in Babywearing had a really cool post about how someone sent her 5 interview questions to answer on her blog. She then offered it up to her readers, so here are her questions to me.


1. When you were little, what did you "want to be when you grew up?"
Well, the earliest memory I have regarding what I wanted to be when I grew up was wanting to be the first woman President. I was always infatuated with the government and the president from a very young age. I read alot about JFK and Ronal Reagan. I even have the Preamble to the Constitution and all 50 states (in alphabetical order!) memorized and ready to recite at any moments notice (go ahead..challenge me!). Frankly, I think Hilary Clinton just might beat me to my dream job! But in my defense, even though I have a B.A in Political Science and had dreamt of going to law school and the University of Chicago someday, I will take being a Stay-at-Home Mom over being a lawyer anyday!

2. What is your "go-to" meal when you have company over for dinner?
This question seems to imply that I actually cook dinner. Ha! LOL. But really, I am a pasta kinda girl, I don't usually mess that up! Spaghetti or Lasagna work best. And if I have all day, I can even whip up an AMAZING apple pie!

3. What CD might I be surprised you listen to?
Hm....I listen to tons of music, so those who know me may not be surprised at anything that I listen to. But a lot of people at work HATE when I put on Barry Manilow. There is just something about the song "Copacabana" that I absolutely love!

4. If you were to write a book today, what would it be about?
I have always wanted to write a book, and if I were to REALLY write one, it would be a toss up between something to do with Childhood Vaccines or Proper Animal Care.

5. I know you love cats, what's your second favorite animal?
Uh-oh, this is a tough one! I mean, I don't love JUST housecats, I love tigers and lions and leopards and cheetahs...but I bet that's not what you mean right? LOL. Geez...I seriously need a few minutes to think about this, because all animals are equal in my eyes. If it meant saving a dog, or a cat, or a snake, or a spider...I would do it. Without hesitation. I would have to say my second favorite animal would be an elephant. They seem amazingly gentle and caring and have the kindest eyes. I think that is why I feel so bad for them when they are forced to perform at the circus. You can read more about circuses HERE. Animals are not ours for Entertainment.





Now it's your turn. If you want to be interviewed, leave me a comment including the words "Interview me." I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions. If you don't have a valid email address on your blog, please provide one. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

You gave some really great answers here!! Thank you!

Steph