Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Today is the day...

of the rest of my life.

I never really understood that saying because no matter when you say it, it always holds true. I could have said it on my 5th birthday or my 95th birthday, and it would still hold the same meaning, true? Well, I have been inspired to start a blog here. I have become quite the active reader of "Adventures in Babywearing" and thought, hey I could do that. Although, I will tell you already that I will not post every day. I will begin to forget, or be too busy, or feel I have nothing to say. So, if you want me to write something, let me know. I'll try to make time. LOL.

So, Jonah is my "Little Man". He is 5 months old today. I love him so dearly. Life has been crazy since he blessed us with his birth on March 22nd. I am 27 years old, married to the loveof my life, Todd. We have three kitties, Chester, Abby, and Omelette who are utterly amazing and love me no matter what. Okay, scratch that. The love me as long as I feed them. LOL. We live in Chesterton, Indiana. We had a new house built just for us, we moved in in March 2007, just a few weeks before Jonah was born. If I had my way, I would make sure I was pregnant EVERY time we move for the rest of our lives. Being pregnant = not having to move anything, or paint anything, or do any strenuous work. It was nice.

I want to try and say something each day about what Jonah has done that is new, or something that he may have taught me each day. So here's today's: He was cranky starting at about 5:30pm. I'm not sure if it was because he didn't get a good afternoon nap, or if it has to do with moving up to the next size bottle nipple, causing him to take in too much air, resulting in gas and an upset belly. Or maybe it had something to do with the peas he ate yesterday. He had peas a few times before, but this is the first time in a long time (over 3 weeks) that he's had them. Is he still decompressing from our long vacation weekend in Delaware? Is he mad because i moved his swing or because I made him sit in his high chair to eat his breakfast this morning? Or something else entirely? Not sure, but he's FINALLY asleep now. It was a tough one to get him to bed, but I finally did. Now to go eat dinner. MMMmmmmm.

No comments: